Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Headless Dad

Writing a post about your life partner is daunting. I have chosen to spend my life with this man-but it is so much more than that. We share respect, love, and the dishes.

Recently we have gone through a health issue that HD was really having a hard time with. He was getting down about stuff and said "Don't you want to trade me in for a newer model?" My answer, was that "I said "In sickness and in health" and I meant it.' Marriage is not for sissies, but it is forever. The longer it gets the better it is. Hmmmm, are there any more cliche's that I can add?

I know that there were some that may have thought we would not last, but there is no other man I can fathom spending 10 years with. These have been truly the best years of my life.

I love you, Honey!

No comments: