Friday, July 11, 2008

100 Pushups- Week 3 Day 3

I did a total of 102, in 5 sets. One set was on my knees-I was praying to get through.


I kid.

Kinda.

This week is really hard so I'm going back to the website to read again to see if I should repeat this week. My form gets really bad after the first set, except the set on my knees. I do that set so I can go all the way down, touching my belly to the floor. My rationale is that I get the full range of motion. I guess it's just an excuse, but Holy Heck, this is hard.

It is cool for HD to say that he sees a big difference in my arms. I felt a difference when I was bowling yesterday. Have I mentioned that this is hard?

I do still love it though!

How many did YOU do today?

Headless Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I suck, I printed out the directions and read all about it and proceeded to lose it on my desk. BUT if it counts for anything I DID tell a lot of people about it and that alone ought to count for about 10 pushups! This is on my list of things to do when I get to the lake and am totally without any other kind of distraction!

Keetha Broyles said...

None

Sam said...

10? 12? I forget.

Not many, I've been off my exercises this week because my back hurts. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo proud of you!

When my back is better I'll see what I can do to get the same motivation you have! :)