Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Crazy Wednesday!

What Wednesday has in store for me:

  • Kids to school
  • Walk
  • Volunteer for PTA at the Holiday Shop
  • Cook my Granny's Baked Pineapple for HB1's scout party
  • Get kids at 1pm
  • Scouts at 1:30
  • Scouts at 3:30
  • Headless Girl is home studying for finals and is having a friend from campus over for dinner-so somewhere in there I have to finish cleaning a bathroom or 2.
Does anyone still wonder why I'm Headless?

Oh! And a bonus: Go check out Kelly's post-you'll laugh, but it also makes you think! Leave her a comment, too, and tell her Headless sent you!

Headless Mom

5 comments:

Keetha said...

And my Wednesday includes both of these things:

6:30 Pastoral Advisory Committee Meeting

7:30 Church Board Meeting

I think I SHOULD be headless.

nancygrayce said...

I'm visiting from Keetha's blog and I'm already headless.

Kylie w Warszawie said...

Mine's just always busy and exhausting. And there's forever someone sitting on my lap.

Auds at Barking Mad said...

I'm not Headless but I am exhausted just after reading your list.

Have a glass of wine. In a bubblebath. With a good book. Well, after the wine maybe not...the book might fall into the bath. Well, it would if it were me! *lol*

Kelly said...

ok, I'm headless now too because I have coughed my head off! bwahahahahaha!