...that is LOOOONG overdue. Seriously. 30 lashes for me.
- I had a great lunch with Marcy of The Glamorous Life. You know, the one who hosted Proposal 2.0? She's so awesome, we had a great time, and hopefully we can get our boys together this summer for a little beachy fun. Or just leave the kids at home and go have drinks. Whatever. Thank you, THANK YOU! Marcy, for a great lunch, and even better? for being a great blog friend. And if you live in Orange County, add her to your reader because she is working on a summer bash just for us! (And hopefully she'll forgive me for taking so long to do this. I suck.) She may or may not have pictures at said lunch...
- A big thank you also goes to Mir of Woulda Coulda Shoulda for the book The Middle Place, by Kelly Corrigan. She had a funny contest to give her a compliment and I told her that she was "my something shiny." Let me tell you, that is the absolute best book that I have read in a long time. I have already lent it to a friend that is a cancer survivor, and she couldn't put it down, either. I would never have found this book if it hadn't been for Mir, and as soon as it is returned to me I think I'm going to read it again. Because it's that good. Mir, I can't wait to meet you at BlogHer!
- I still have a giveaway open. Have you checked it out yet? Hop on over to save on your dry cleaning bill!
- The Compassion Bloggers made it to India and have already been posting. Go check them out, and take your tissues.
- My friend Shannon of Charming (Driver) is very, very ill. Please go give her some love. Send some prayers. And if you are someone I know and you are able to do more contact me by email and I'll put you in touch with them. Maybe we can band together to help their family.