Friday, July 10, 2009

Hey, Y'all!

Just a quick note to let you know what's up for the next few days....

As you know, we've been on vacation in Colorado. Well, we're taking a vacation within a vacation... Today, (Friday,) we're headed to Mt. Rushmore, and we'll return on Monday. It's really unclear if I will return here on Monday or not. Maybe Tuesday? Word on the street is that there is free WiFi at our hotel but I may just choose to read a book instead. Who knows? Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know what's up.

Have a great weekend and hopefully I'll have some rockin' pictures to share!

Headless Mom

6 comments:

kyooty said...

Oh Oh oh!! please take lots of pictures, that's one place I'd love to see! I really wish we had had the chance before leaving the US to live up here.

Amazing Greis said...

Yaye, have a fun time! Can't wait to see pictures. I've never been, so I'll live vicariously through you! :) 2 weeks til Chicago!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh how I wish I was with you. I have been wanting to go back there.
When I was there, and I still feel this way, it speaks America to me.
Enjoy & share your pictures. Also,
read the book!

Rocks In The Wash said...

You will have a WONDERFUL time!! We went in May and loved it. I don't know where you are staying but the Holiday Inn Express in Custer was extremely nice and had free WiFi. It's about 10 minutes away from Mt. Rushmore.

A must... go to Bear Country USA!!! It's about 5 minutes north of Mt. Rushmore, just before Rapid City. Absolutely AMAZING!!

Oh, and buy a piece of Black Hills Gold jewelry; a girls got to have some sort of "sparkly" to remember the trip, right?!

Mary (MPJ) said...

Have an awesome vacation! :)

I can't find my blog said...

Thanks guys!

Oh and another thing-Yes, there is wifi here, but holy dial up, Batman, I might as well be wired...

So far, so good-The drive was really spectacular!