Although I've had an ipod for over a year, I just recently loaded it up with all of my favorite songs from my old cd collection. I pulled them all out, loaded them into my computer and Voila! all of my old favorite music is at my finger tips. You know, without having to listen to only one at a time and change the disc when it's over? Yeah, I know. Welcome to the 20th century, Headless. I'm really having fun revisiting all of my 80's and 90's music, mostly on my morning walks. There is some cool (to me) stuff in there!
Well, I'm starting a meme of sorts. No tags, just do it if you want and let me know so I can come check out all of your music, and find out what I'm missing.
Put your ipod on shuffle, and list the first 10 songs that come up, but don't repeat an artist. Easy, right? OK, here's mine:
- The Wind Knows My Name by Fairground Attraction
- Too Busy Being In Love by Doug Stone (This is a great song, especially for us 'writers'.)
- Time by Hootie and the Blowfish (I heart me some Darius Rucker!)
- Let Me Love You by Third Day (Auds, you should go listen to this song. I think you'll like it.)
- Mr. Brownstone by Guns and Roses
- Miss You in a Heartbeat by Def Leppard (Yes, I love some big hair, big rock in my collection.)
- The Main Thing by Roxy Music (Avalon is the sexiest album of all.time., in my opinion.)
- She's In Love With The Boy by Trisha Yearwood (I love to belt her songs out!)
- Don't Go by Yaz (Nothing says 80's to me like Yaz.)
- Woman Behind The Man by Toby Keith. (Swoon.)