There are some posts that you must know about this week, so here we go!
- Schmutzie turned 6 yesterday and is giving away a 4gb ipod. Go enter! Happy Day, Schmutzie, and thanks for sharing your brilliance with us. (I'm not sure how long this will be open so hurry if you're interested.)
- Kelly said the nicest things about me when she accepted her award. I love that we're still friends after all these years and after all the crap that we've been through. Oh, and I wouldn't change a thing! I miss you, friend!
- Darren at ProBlogger has the coolest post up today. It's about a secret blog alliance that is helping one another through comments, links, guest blogs, etc., and I love the concept.
- Michelle got me thinking about allowances for kids. I'm actually thinking that I need to re-think my philosophy on this. My kids won't like it, but I sure will!
- Do you need to write an anonymous post? Chris over at 3Giraffes has a great idea for you. go quick before time runs out! If I had the time, I totally would do it! (It might be too late. If so maybe we'll do a round over here? Let me know what you think.)
- And there are about 89 truths in this list. (No matter that there are only 59,) Auds knows how to make me laugh!