I've been starring posts that you need to read. Go forth and enjoy!
- If you're a Beatles fan, or my mother this is a must see: Hey Jude on LoveAllThis
- Every day life, as captured by Schmutzie: Who Will Speak for the Glittens?
- A post on parenting that I've gone back to a few times, nodding my head: Confession by She Laughs At The Days (Hat tip to Owlhaven for this one.)
- Do you want to walk? Angie serves up a powerful post in facing her pregnancy. Lord, help me to say "Yes" to you every day!
- If you read here often you know that I struggle with balance (don't we all?!) Jennifer writes about Balance and Sacrifice, another post that I need tattooed to my forehead.
- Mocha Momma's Tiny Purses, Big Hearts program is ready to roll beginning this Thursday. Click on that post for the details if you want to help a teenage girl in need of a new purse, Kelly has all of the details over there, but man is that a great way to help!
- I'm begging for more entries in my Oroweat giveaway. Pretty please go enter?!