Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quick Links

I've been starring posts that you need to read. Go forth and enjoy!

  • If you're a Beatles fan, or my mother this is a must see: Hey Jude on LoveAllThis
  • Every day life, as captured by Schmutzie: Who Will Speak for the Glittens?
  • A post on parenting that I've gone back to a few times, nodding my head: Confession by She Laughs At The Days (Hat tip to Owlhaven for this one.)
  • Do you want to walk? Angie serves up a powerful post in facing her pregnancy. Lord, help me to say "Yes" to you every day!
  • If you read here often you know that I struggle with balance (don't we all?!) Jennifer writes about Balance and Sacrifice, another post that I need tattooed to my forehead.
  • Mocha Momma's Tiny Purses, Big Hearts program is ready to roll beginning this Thursday. Click on that post for the details if you want to help a teenage girl in need of a new purse, Kelly has all of the details over there, but man is that a great way to help!
  • I'm begging for more entries in my Oroweat giveaway. Pretty please go enter?!
OK, I think that's enough for today. I need to save some just in case. November is a long month, you know.

Headless Mom

2 comments:

kyooty said...

nice use of november! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thanks for the links. :)