So after I took these pictures I taped over the window and patched the few holes. This afternoon I did all of the corners, baseboards, small spaces, etc. with primer, and tomorrow I'll finish.
A few other notes:
- The white line next to the ceiling is from overspray when we had the ceiling done in February.
- I'm planning on replacing the medicine cabinet and light fixture at some point, along with the massive mirror. That will take some convincing on my part as HD probably won't want to do it. I'm over the massive mirror, circa 1985. I'll get there. Soon, I hope.
- I'll also refinish the cabinet myself with a dark stain.
- I want antique-y light fixtures. Maybe a chandelier with candles over the tub?
- I have to figure out some kind of window covering to put up as soon as I'm done painting. Any suggestions? I love the natural light but that window faces a street so we need something, at least half way, (cafe curtains,) so we don't 'bare all' to the neighbors.
- The chair is 'left over' from when the boys were born, in their room for late night feedings. I love it and may end up leaving it, but I won't get rid of it