Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 2

Day 2: Something you love about yourself

I'm not sure whether this is going to be easier or harder than yesterday. Rather than talk about one thing I'm going to make a list. It's nice to have a number of things in this category, right? (To refer to on the low days!)

  • I love my arms, shoulders, upper back and decolletage, as well as my legs. These 2 areas are by far my best physical features.
  • I actually love my eyes, too.
  • I think that I'm a supportive friend.
  • I love that I can keep a secret better than almost anyone I know.
  • I love that I am good at keeping our family finances in order.
  • I love that I am organized most of the time.
  • I love that I can usually find great bargains when shopping for my family and I'm not bothered by things like brand-names and trying to keep up with the Jones'.
OK, that's enough love for today. What do you love about yourself?
Headless Mom

2 comments:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Hmmmmm. Not much today. But usually, I love how I root for the underdog and notice when people need to be included.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Headless I agree with you, those are great features on you. If I were about 30 years younger I don't think I would have a problem answering your question. I do love my compassion, otherwise I will just say my painted toenails!