Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 5

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

One of my life long dreams is to travel in Europe. I've been to London and other parts of Great Britain twice. (Oh, how I love it there!) I have traveled to Singapore and Korea and the Bahamas and Mexico. I've been to a great number of our 50 states.

The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, Notre Dame. There all on my list. Add Venice, Rome, Athens, Tuscany, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Prague, and a dozen or so other spots and you would have my list.
 

I grew up traveling. Flying for vacations rather than driving, travel was our norm. I can sleep on any plane or in any airport. I can even eat any airplane food. (Hey, it's a meal!) Europe, though, Europe has always eluded me.

So, something I hope to do in my life? Travel by train through Europe and see all that I've ever dreamt of seeing, leisurely, with time to smell the roses and drink the wine.

Headless Mom

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have been to a lot of wonderful places. I would love to see the Eiffel Tower. May all your dreams come true.