I promised about a dozen people that I would do this, so here it is. Ignore the bags under my eyes, won't you?
So. How do I sound? Did I sound like you thought I would? I maybe should have had a drink of water before I started, but oh well. I will say that trying to talk quieter than usual helped me like it a little better. Some of the words were obviously hard for me since I can turn on my Memphis in about 1.2 seconds. Maybe someday I'll do it when I have heavy southern influences around me and you'll notice a BIG difference, guaranteed!
Here is the list of words and questions:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?