Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stories and Questions

We all have so many stories in our heads. Some of them true, some partially true, and some that burst out of our imaginations, itching to get onto the paper, (or screen.)

Where do your stories come from? Do you write them? Or, like me, do they swirl around in your head, gaining momentum but decorum keeps your fingers from doing the dance? Are they truly your stories or are they just your observations of someone else's story, one that would be quoted and linked beyond recognition as something of your own?

Passions fuel the words, panting in your ear from the inside until they scream, sated on the keyboard, and you heave a heavy sigh.
Headless Mom

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Most of my stories are true - - - they come from my children's daring deeds of do OR from my own dysfunction. I do write them - - - on my blog.

Fun "chatting" with you today, Miss Headless!

Pearl said...

I have all kinds swirling about. True stories, fiction...I need to keep working on getting my head organized so I can find a way to get them out of my head and on to virtual paper!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

My stories are me and most of the time they are pretty boring. I just post my life and feelings, good and bad.