In the month of May I have:
- been to a band concert
- attended 2 baseball games a week
- been to one Honor roll assembly-High honors for #2
- helped with one game party
- helped to plan a 6th grade promotion party, and help at the actual party
- had my parents visit for 10 days
- attended a 6th grade awards assembly and promotion ceremony-High Honors AND the Presidential Award for Academics for #1
- been bowling 4 times
- had a birthday lunch, early! With Deb, of course. Thanks Debby!
- had coffee with the girls 4 times
- had one Memorial Day barbeque, for 25 people
- cleaned my house several times, if you can believe it
- survived a master bathroom remodel, that isn't actually finished yet
- been to San Diego with Headless Dad
- driven a child to piano 4 times
- attended an Accelerated Reader assembly where both boys received the 100+ point award
- taken each child to a birthday party
- went with HD for dermo appointment/mole removal and biopsy-All Negative! Woo Hoo!
- have a park day with my kids, other kids, and some of my favorite moms
- send my kid to JUNIOR HIGH for orientation
So. What have you been up to?