Friday, November 23, 2012

Football Quickie

I'm tired, y'all. This week, so far, has worn me the heck out. And those of you that have started putting up your Christmas decorations? (I'm looking at you Jennifer and Liz.) I'm just not sure we can be friends any longer.

Tomorrow morning is the start of football playoffs for #2. (For those of you keeping track, it's 3 weeks since they last played. Poor scheduling, dudes. These are 11-13 year olds. Their attention span isn't that long. I digress.) We've been 'officially' playing football since July 30. You do the math. This team is really good, lots of talent. I hope that they win.

*****

Need more football talk from me? Hop on over to Draft day Suit for this week's NFL Roundtable. There are special guests, too.

*****

This is all I can do. I told you I was tired.

No comments: