Friday, November 9, 2012

Smarty Pants

It's official. My kids are the smarticlest. (It is so a word.)

Both of my boys got straight A's. Again.

I'd love to say that they get it from HD and I but I never got straight A's in my whole life. Neither did HD. Nope. Not from us.

We'll keep them though. Someone has to take care of us in our old age, right?

*****

Have you been following the Draft Day Suit NFL Roundtables? They are wildly fun to do: we discuss 4 of the upcoming NFL games. Sometimes we sound smart, other times, not so much, but it's still entertaining. Hop on over and watch this week's shenanigans! And, we're the only ones that have the Hochuli Tracker!

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...


Congrats to the two smartie pants.

And I did go over and leave a couple of comments at your roundtable - - - which is, by the way, neither a table nor round.

;-)

Kathleen said...

Yay for straight As! And you and HD both get credit for that, missy. You must be doing something right.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go boys! I know your very proud of them. That is a great accomplishment. Just noticed your button, I love it.

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Smarticlest: my new favorite word!

Melisa Wells said...

Good job, boys!! Yay!