- There are 4 school days left. Mixed feelings. I'm ready, the kids are ready, but other than projects on the house and a couple of vacations I have no idea what my kids are going to do.
- Do people know how to drive? I know I've complained about 4-way stops before. Still a pet peeve. Most recently though are the people who stop at the beginning or middle of a loading zone while there are 100 cars or so behind them trying to get to the loading zone too. Really? Pull forward so 10 more cars can unload at the same time, not just you and your preshusbaybeeeee. Douchebag.
- Planning a wedding: I was serious about that winning lottery ticket, y'all.
- Another pet peeve? People who dress inappropriately for special occasions.
- 2 weeks ago I was within a few miles of all of you that were at Mom 2.0 Summit. I was bummed that I couldn't see you! But HD and I did have a great time at the wedding we attended. Small, intimate, lovely. Plus: hotel room on the water, last minute, for $200. WINNING
- Having my aunt and mom here last week was the BEST ELIXIR EVER.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Posted by Kendra HeadlessMom at 11:30 AM