Thursday, July 18, 2013

Oh Hai. I haz blog.

I had no intention of letting this thing sit for 6 weeks. Whoops! I swear I was writing every day in my head. No really. Some funny stuff too. You mean you can't read my mind? Plus I have at least one new post in draft. I'll have to check that and get back to you.

Since we last talked I've been on 2 vacations. One to my hometown in Colorado to see my parents-which is always amazing. The other was truly a dream vacation to the US and British Virgin Islands. Can't wait to share about that.

I've also been in a foreign emergency room. A post in itself, really, but in short HD dislocated his shoulder (AGAIN) while we were docking in Tortola. Good times.

Upcoming: football, surgery, church youth camp, and yes, you guessed it, school starts in 2 1/2 weeks. Why can't I just win the lottery? I'd travel and homeschool my kids. Silly schedules.

So, in short, I'm back. I have a ton of stories to tell. I'm ready to do this!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about HD's shoulder again. Can't believe school starts that soon. Where did summer go. I can't wait to hear about your trip and see photos. Enjoy the time that is left. Traveling and home schooling sounds like a great plan!