I just really, really dislike how busy I am every August. Coming off the relaxing months of June and July, can you really blame me for over reacting? Here are just a few things that I'm busy with this month:
- Kids have school.
- School means homework.
- Football practice 5 days a week.
- Football scrimmages on the weekends.
- Music lessons 2 days a week.
- Keeping up with insurance paperwork.
- Dejunking the downstairs of the house. (Organizing not included.)
- Wedding details.
- The regular stuff: laundry, cooking. Why do my family members insist on clean clothes and eating every.single.day?
- Gardening: including planting flowers and watering them daily. Oh. And the grass too.
- Writing checks to the school for PE clothes, yearbooks, and school pictures.
I know I'm being a drama queen about all of this. I know that all (most!) of you are going through the same stuff. I just need a little sympathy so I know that I'm not the only one feeling this way!