Saturday, November 30, 2013

30th and Cyber Monday

It seems weird that it's the last day of the month. I feel like I was just hitting my stride.... finally. The first half of the month was pretty difficult and I know that some of my posts sucked. I did, however prove to myself that I can still do this. I was starting to worry.

Ha! Me not have anything to say? Pfft.

*****

OK, once again I need some input. I'll be doing most of my Christmas shopping online again this year. What are your favorite websites to shop on? Do you have a quirky, off-the-beaten-path site that you think I might like? What about ETSY shops? Gifts for husbands? Hit me! Cyber Monday is coming and I want to be ready!!!

1 comment:

Ann Woodruff said...

LOVED reading here this month....don't have any great tips for Cyber Monday....just love Amazon because they really do have EVERYTHING!! We do most of our shopping there because I can't stand stores and people....really...hate it.

You have a lot to say and probably just need "time" to say it. Your life is kinda busy right now!!! :) Thanks for a great November of posts!