Yes, this is the Facebook meme that has been going around. I'm not sure that there is much that I haven't told you but here we go anyway. I decided to do it after I read Uncle Crappy's version. His was good. I'm sure mine will be less than good. Whatever.
- I will eat, or at least try, most foods except sushi, mushrooms, and artichokes.
- In general I'm not a fan of facial hair on men. Not even 5 o'clock shadow. It's a good thing, too, because HD can't grow a respectable beard or mustache. The most he can do is a soul patch. My father, and his signature, curled-on-the-sides mustache, is an obvious exception.
- I have been in the same bowling league for 15 years. My average is currently 137 and my high game ever is around 215. I love it.
- I am a firm believer in going to the funeral. (Do you know Kate? She wrote a fabulous piece about funerals and saying goodbye. You should read it.) I want people to know that I care about their loss. I want people to know that they are not alone in their grief.
- Related: I want my funeral to be a giant southern-style pot luck with lots of loud 80's music and lots of wine (or your beverage of choice.) I want lots of laughter and dancing. And cheesecake. There must be cheesecake.
- I have had long hair for most of my life. HD loves long hair. Oh, but I long to try something short and sassy. Maybe like this:
I was so excited about my Holly Hobbie lunch box.
8. The art of the 4-way stop is highly underrated.
9. As a child my favorite restaurant was McDonalds. Only people that have lived in very rural areas might understand this, but after we moved to the mountains of Colorado it was a very rare treat, as there were only McDonalds restaurants in the city. To this day I can't resist a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, fries, and a coke. That's why I rarely go to McDonalds.
10. As a result of my internet fast in September, most days I get up and read a few chapters in my bible. I now know why so many people do it, and wonder why it took me so long. There have been many days that have been 'saved' by this practice. I'm not perfect, but I'm trying.
As per the game, if you comment I'll give you a number. If you want. Or just do it and let me know you did. I'm a big fan of the 2007 meme.