Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Recap

We had a great holiday, thanks for asking. We got to spend Christmas with my parents, aunt, daughter and son-in-law, brother and his family, and many friends. HD got to go ice fishing for the first time and loved it. Took HG and Mr. HG to the iconic Little Bear Saloon. (You should go if you're ever in Colorado. It never disappoints.)

HB#2's 6th grade gingerbread house

Waiting on our flight.

My aunt and I wearing our Granny sweaters for a night out with friends.

Leo was tired after opening presents all night. 2 days before Christmas.

Clear blue sky and little snow. This is how it looked most of the time we were there.

Sam the Butcher excited about his Christmas gift.

The stage at the Little Bear. Yes, those are bras hanging from  the light bar.

HB#1 learning how to ice fish.

Learning the ropes at the Little Bear.

OK. We did get a little snow while we were there.

Toasting to Granny with her wine glasses while sorting through a box of her things. I think she would approve.

Our holidays were a success I think. How about yours?

3 comments:

Stimey said...

I'm so glad you had such a good holiday! It looks like a lot of fun!

kyooty said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm sure you enjoyed every second of your family time. Ice Fishing is something that my neighbour's hubbie does a lot of, he just loves to fish so no matter the weather he's out there. So cold! The bar and bras are cute! I don't know that I'd be taking my boys there yet but ugh well I'm a prude. Many Happy Wishes for you and your family for the New Year!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the toast to Granny. Looks like you had a great Christmas with your family!