I'm sure you're all thinking "Yeah, right. She'll never finish." Well, I don't think I've never Not finished, so I'm in. Again. So to begin, I present you with a quick list/update:
- Questions: Since I haven't been around much, leave your question in the comments about what I've been up to, a story I should have finished but didn't, something random you want to know about me or us, Ask Us Anything! (Of course, I retain the right not to answer something I deem inappropriate. You know the drill.)
- Marching band for #1 has been a constant whirlwind. More to come on that because we're still in competition season... Until Nov. 22!
- Despite being on a mediocre team, #2's football team is in the championship today, with another month of 'bowl games' scheduled. Oh, there's plenty to say about that too.
- I missed my blogiversary on October 1. This marked 7 years of blogging. I suppose there is a post about that lurking in my mind as well.
- My girl has been gone for a year now. A whole year! You raise your kids and pray for their happiness and then all of a sudden they are guests in the very house that they grew up in. Weird. Very weird.
- Speaking of kids, we have 5 1/2 years until we are empty nesters. Counting down? Yep, and I'll explain why in a later post!
Let me know if you're doing NaBloPoMo this month so I can come by and say hi!