Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Vintage Belle

There has to be someone super difficult to buy for on your shopping list this holiday season. We all have them, right? Well, I don't know who you will buy one of these for, but you should work this Etsy shop into your list. I mean, just look at this stuff!!

American Folk Art Broken China Bracelet

Old Country Roses Broken China Ring

Broken China Spode Christmas Pendant
If I were shopping for myself I would have a hard time deciding on something but I bet I could decide on something for someone else pretty quick. Especially if they were a Spode collector! This shop also has earrings and pins in addition to the types of jewelery above. I just love looking at their collections. Since I'm not so crafty myself, I can't imagine the work that goes into each piece-especially how they break (or cut?) each piece of china into such tiny pieces. Amazing.

Vintage Belle Broken China Jewelery on Etsy (Link to the home page of the store.)

If you buy anything there, let me know? I'm dying to see a piece in person!



I have no relationship with Vintage Belle Jewelery. I stumbled across their Facebook page and fell in love with their stuff and thought you would too!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so cool, I love this idea. Thanks for the link.