Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wedding Album

I absolutely love my wedding album. I still love my wedding dress. I think that the bridesmaid dresses/jackets are still simple and pretty and timeless. I love the joy on my husband's face and the tears in a few eyes. We celebrated 17 years of marriage yesterday during Championship Saturday. (So romantic, no?) Since I love my album so much, I thought I'd share a few shots with you. I guess it's a day to ignore the headless part of the blog? ;-)


With my daughter.

With my parents.

She's a little angel!

The guys at the bar. Of course!

The obligatory church kiss shot.


My mom with HD.

During the ceremony we gave HG her own wedding ring to promise that we would be a family always.

The party was pretty fun. Especially for a certain girl who got all of the attention. Flying is fun!

I love these shots. Our portraits were great too but these give you a feel of how fun our day was. A beautiful Saturday in Colorado, 17 years ago. 

Love you, Honey!

Photo disclaimer: The Photography studio that did our pictures has since gone out of business. When they did, we became the full owners of these images. Please don't steal them. 

~headless mom


2 comments:

kyooty said...

Love love love! You were a gorgeous bride. Happy Anniversary!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the photos, thank you for sharing your memories.....