Sunday, November 8, 2015

Firsts

It's nice to know that at 47 there are still things that I haven't done yet. I don't have an official 'Bucket List' but sometimes life surprises you with new things. This year has been one of those years. The following is a list of things that I did for the first time this year. Some are big, (at least for me,) others are little, but added together it's pretty cool that I have done and accomplished so many new things this year.

This year, for the first time, I (we) have:

  • taken a cross-country RV camping trip
  • met with a lawyer
  • driven in LA rush hour traffic regularly
  • eaten a fresh fig, right off the tree
  • had a big, non-bloggable family crisis that we survived
  • negotiated for a scholarship
  • taught a communication class/reentered the workforce
  • went to camp in our local mountains
  • went to Santa Monica pier
  • went to Venice Beach
  • caught my first fish
  • played in a river with my Libby
  • there are probably a few more that I've forgotten!
What have you done recently for the first time? Want to blog about it? Do it and let me know and I'll come read about it!

2 comments:

kyooty said...

sounds like a full year. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go, it all sounds perfect!