It's nice to know that at 47 there are still things that I haven't done yet. I don't have an official 'Bucket List' but sometimes life surprises you with new things. This year has been one of those years. The following is a list of things that I did for the first time this year. Some are big, (at least for me,) others are little, but added together it's pretty cool that I have done and accomplished so many new things this year.
This year, for the first time, I (we) have:
- taken a cross-country RV camping trip
- met with a lawyer
- driven in LA rush hour traffic regularly
- eaten a fresh fig, right off the tree
- had a big, non-bloggable family crisis that we survived
- negotiated for a scholarship
- taught a communication class/reentered the workforce
- went to camp in our local mountains
- went to Santa Monica pier
- went to Venice Beach
- caught my first fish
- played in a river with my Libby
- there are probably a few more that I've forgotten!