Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Getting back into the groove is proving to be harder than I thought!

It is thanks to HG that I'm here tonight... I almost forgot!

It was quite the day. Hair, green. HB#2 haircut and football. Piano and church for #1. All on my own since HD is down for the count.

And? I made dinner. BOOM!

Winter finally decided to show up here in SoCal. 2 days of off and on rain, and there are some localized freeze warnings tonight. Pretty exciting for this Colorado girl! Don't worry though. It will be 75 again by Friday. I think we'll live.

Tomorrow is bowling and I get to see Debby from Just Breathe. We always have so much fun with our teammates and it is a mental health day, too. We're in first place in our league! Debby bowled lights out last week, (or was it the week before?) Hoping we can do it again!

Sorry about the short, silly post. I have a good one for tomorrow, if I can remember!

Day 4-DONE!

2 comments:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Loving the hair :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I missed that weather being in Carlsbad. It was a pleasure seeing you on Thursday. Definitely my favorite day of the week!