Monday, November 13, 2017

What do you order?

"Do you tend to order the same thing at restaurants? Or do you like to jump around the menu?"

I found this prompt on the NaBloPoMo post of prompts on the BlogHer/SheKnows website published  in January 2015. I didn't feel like giving you more of the kitchen today, (and I'm sure you're sick of it anyway,) so I went digging for a prompt. Voila!

Image result for chili's quesadilla explosion salad

I am a horrible creature of habit. There are two things that I order at Chili's: a Quesadilla Explosion salad with the dressing on the side, or the Buffalo Ranch Chicken sandwich, sauces on the side. It's like this at most restaurants. At another local restaurant, (not a chain,) I get the Orange Chicken or the Waldorf Salad with Chicken. There are two local bars that we go to rather regularly and if I eat at either one I get the French Dip sandwich. I'm not an adventurous eater AT.ALL. if it's at a restaurant. If it's something that you have made I'm all over tasting it, but just not in a restaurant. I'm also not a big fan of ethnic foods outside of the 'normal' American versions of Mexican, Italian, Chinese, etc.

So, tell me. What do you order when you go out to a restaurant? Always the same thing? Or different things? Do you have a dish that I need to try? A cuisine that you can't believe that I'm not eating? Tell me in the comments!

3 comments:

kyooty said...

I tend to stick to burger platters clubhouse platters or nachos. I fear fish because if I don't like it home I don't want to waste the money out. Oh and if I can find a turkey dinner on a menu in Canada I go for it. It's not common here.

Unknown said...

I've been telling Blake I want the Quesadilla Explosion Salad this week. You're not helping me get over my craving!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I usually order the same thing all the time at the places we frequent the most.