I am constantly finding my self with 5 or 10 minutes before I have to do something. 5 minutes until I have to pick up the kids from school. 5 minutes until bedtime (for the kids, not me!), or until a television show comes on, or until the oven goes off, or whatever. Here is my-
Top 5 Things to do when I have 5 Minutes to Spare:
- Put that load of laundry in the dryer, or start one in the washer.
- Dust and polish that vase that you've been eyeing on the mantle. Yes, the one with the fingerprints from Christmas!
- Throw away 5 pieces of paper off of your desk that you don't need.
- Pick up the family room, (blankets folded, pillows off of the floor, shoes and other miscellaneous stuff grabbed and moved out of the floor.)
- Check email/facebook/twitter/reader one more time. (Hey! I'm a blogger! Do you really think I would leave that one out?)