Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tattoo Family

Since you've already seen Headless Girl's Henna tattoo I thought that you might want to see all of our tattoos. This is one of my nieces and Headless Boy 1. Hers is a dragon and his is a gecko.

Below is Headless Boy 2 getting his shark tattoo.


This is Headless Dad's marlin. He has actually considered getting it done for reals, especially since he actually caught one. Any thoughts? We'd really like some help with this-Please comment!
And finally, mine. I really like it but I don't think that I would get it permanently. What do you think? The center is a plumeria and there are hibiscus on the sides.

Well, there you have it. It was a blast getting all of these on our first day of vacation. Maybe I'll share later what my mom and aunt got- It was quite the family affair.

Headless Mom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Headless Dad...DO IT! Hubby and I love our tattoos!!! LOVE them! Well thought out, we ebayed for the cash (so it didn't come out of our budget) and we waited 5 months to get in...it was a family affair. Kept BabyAm out of school that day (she read and took pics) while we sat for 9 hours (half him, half me). Blast! I am all for it.

http://365steph.wordpress.com/2008/03/15/tattoo-talent/

Keep us all posted! :)

Anonymous said...

PS...I love yours too! I say, go for it...for me, it was very liberating. It is mine and no one can take it from me. I can cover it up, or show it off.

I'd better stop now, or I'll talk your ear off about them!

Anonymous said...

Sorry steph, I can't go with you on this one. I love how they look (both the marlin and the flowers) but I'm not a commit to a pic person. BTW, come on over to my site for a little *love* ;)

Sam said...

You can show mine, too, if you have a pic of it.

HD's really thinking about going full ink? Wow.... Personally, I'd be inclined if he'd caught one to keep, but I'm a "milestone" kind of guy.

Which would mean he'd have to go fishing a lot more. :D

ShannanB said...

How fun. My boys love temporary tattoos.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally LOVE IT! You should get it for real!

Hawaii?! (pouts)

Now I understand why October is out for you.