Saturday, August 1, 2009

BlogHer 09-The People

The best part of BlogHer are the people that you meet. Let me introduce you to some fabulous men and women that happened to be in Chicago last weekend (in no particular order):

Blondie
Jenny on the Spot
Michelle
Rachel
Schmutzie
Leigh
Amazing Greis
Jodifur
Roxane
Secondhand Karl
Rita Arens
Mommy from the Midwest
Brandi
Angela
Anissa 
and Hope4Peyton
Java Jenn
Jyl
Kirsten
SleepyNewMommy
TippyToes
Diana
Mommy's Martini
Foodie Reflections
Motherbumper
Rachel
Christine
Janelle
Christy
Karianna
MamaPop
ButWhyMommy
Gina/TechieDiva
3giraffes
CrazedMommy
PopandIce
The Well Rounded Woman aka Cara
Andrea
Kari
Tracey
Liz
Linda
Nanny Goats in Panties
Karen and Sam from Craftastrophe
Miss Britt
Avitable
Neilochka
Tanis
BackpackingDad
Palinode
Shannon/Mom, Reinvented

This is by all means not a fully exhaustive list, but since I've been working on this for 2 days, I'm exhausted. And done. If I missed listing you here, sorry. Let me know and I'll add you. Or not. Your choice.

Headless Mom

15 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for including me on the list - I met a bunch of these people too, and they are awesome!

Neil said...

And you, of course.

Tracey said...

Thanks for all the new blogs to check out!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, I will have to check some of them out in a few weeks. I am glad you had a wonderful time.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Charmed, I'm sure!

Thank YOU so much for coming up to me during the Story Telling seminar and introducing yourself. It's so hard to know who people are if you haven't seen them before without a big sign over their head.

And you said it - the best part about BlogHer for me was meeting my fellow bloggers.

Angela said...

Hey, thanks for the shoutout! I haven't even started to sort through my cards yet...

Expat No. 3699 said...

It was great meeting you and having a smoking buddy.

Jyl Johnson Pattee said...

Thanks for including me in this list. Wasn't BlogHer a blast? And you are definitely right... meeting new and fun bloggers and twitterers was the best part!

Now I need to go and write my post! Ahhhh!

jennyonthespot said...

What they said - thanks for taking the time to include me! That IS a lot of work - PHEW! Nice job! What a fabulous list!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

It's crazy how many people were there, isn't it? Hope you had a blast!

Elan Morgan said...

I considered attempting a list like this and then gave up when I started going through the business cards that filled an entire pocked in my suitcase.

Thanks for the link!

Brandy S said...

And it was such a pleasure to meet you too! I can't believe how many amazing women I met at #BlogHer09 -- and a few cool guys too!

Brimful Curiosities said...

I'm a bit late replying here, but thanks for much for the mention! What a neat idea.

jodifur said...

Sorry I'm so late but I just found this. Thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

yo. really like this text..