About a month or so ago I was tagged for the bag (Purse? Handbag? Whatever.) meme by Kyooty. Happy to oblige.
1) Various receipts and papers of unknown origin.
2) A baby sock change purse and a few loose coins.
3) My bluetooth that I never use because nobody ever calls me.
4) A fabric thing from Anthropologie that I used as a wallet for my license and credit cards.
5) Various Cub Scout insignia deposited here during an event.
6) Cash for out vacation last week.
7) A glass nail file and 2 packets of Sweet and Low. (Why the Sweet and Low are in there I'll never know. I don't use it.)
8) Calendar. Can't live without it and it must be synched with my wall calendar at home about once a month.
9) Various lipsticks and cuticle cream. Also a lollipop. I don't eat those so, wth?
10) The purse is hand made. My mom bought me at a craft fair last fall when she was visiting. It's really cute, with colored buttons all over. The strap is really long so I can wear it across my shoulder/hip. However, the strap broke and I haven't had the time to fix it yet. Last week when I was in Target I got a new purse and wallet that is so cute! I'll have to post that later because seriously! So cute!
Thanks Mary for the incentive to post something other than my "Oh woe is me" crap. Even if it is a month or so late. If any of you feel like tagging yourself for this leave me the link in the comments so I can come visit!