Before I forget, if you live in Southern California I'm giving away 4 tickets to Disney On Ice at the Ontario Citizen's Business Bank Arena! Go on over to Inland Empire Family for your chance to win!
Rather than writing a bunch of 'resolutions' that I'll
blow off forget by February I think I'll follow the lead of some others and make a list of goals. Of course mine may look a little more like a To Do list, but that's ok since it's my blog, right?
- Deep clean and organize areas of my house. This is in direct reference to the lingering dust but since they still have to do the baseboards and the stairs I can't exactly do much cleaning until they are done. I'll start with the wet bar, then move on to my desk, then the living room..... If I focus on one area at a time maybe it won't seem too overwhelming.
- Do weekly meal plans. I usually do this but I've been slacking for a while and I totally feel it. Out of whack, non-nutritional dinners are soooo 2010. Right? Not only will it help the psyche but I'm hoping that it will help the waistline too. Ahem.
- Related: Work out regularly. Buy a workout game for the Xbox Kinect that my kids got from Santa. (Yes, I'll write that post, Carmen.) Biggest Loser? Something else? (See, my 25th reunion is coming up this summer and I'd like to lose those 10 lbs that I found this fall. 10 in 7 months? Should be attainable!)
- Do the blog re-design/re-organization that I've been promising myself for far too long. (My last redesign was in July of '08. Yes, it's time!)
- Attend or plan on attending a second blogging conference in '11 or '12. I love BlogHer but I'm ready to branch out a little. I'd love to go to Blissdom but don't think it's in the cards this year. We'll see what comes up but if I'm going to do more than one trip I need to plan and save a little better and a little more.