Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ten Things to do with Lottery Winnings

 

I could probably come up with dozens of things that I/we would do with a big lottery jackpot, but here are the first 10 things that come to mind:

1-tithe
2-put in a pool
3-pay off bills
4-help pay off some relative's bills
5-put money away for the boy's college
6-fix the house
7-take a vacation
8-put money away for med school for HG
9-put the kids in private school
10-hire someone to help me finish decorating my house

What would you do?
Headless Mom

6 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

College fund for the kids, home improvements, and TRAVEL!

Stimey said...

I think it says totally boring things about me that the first thing on my list is college savings.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well I am always about helping the kids and others. Right now I would love to buy an island and run away to it! Doesn't that sound lovely?
Of course it would need a really cute house on it! You can come and visit me.

Steph said...

Didn't you have some funky hand made table you wanted as well?

#1 - #10 for me would be disappear.

But all of yours are very good too!

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Wow, are lists are virtually the same, except, fix the house would be #1. But, you probably knew that about me, already ;)

Mary @ A Simple Twist Of Faith said...

1. Tithe
2. Buy better health insurance
3. Retirement saving.
4. College fund savings.
5. Go on a second honeymoon with my husband to Italy.
6. Fix the house: Renovate our bathrooms, master bedroom, kitchen and laundry room.
7. Go grocery shopping and buy everything I need at one time.
8. Repair my van.
9. Help a family member.
10. Parochial school for my girls.
wow, my list is a lot like yours. Sory I am such a copycat!