- #1 had a great piano recital on Sunday. He is so talented!
- #2's team lost their football game on Saturday. While it's a total bummer that they lost, it's been a really, really long season and he was ready.
- I got some other, um, 'news' on Monday. I will share about it later, totally deserves it's own post, but for now I'll just say that it really threw me for a loop. There are just some things that you shouldn't say in a text message, ya know? Don't worry. It's nothing earth shattering, but I'm all kinds of pissed off/hurt/angry, etc., etc., etc. Once I'm done processing all of it I'll fill you in.
- My girl will be done with college in 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS. Process that!
- My To Do list is crazy long.
- I thought that online shopping was going to be easier. Joke's on me. I've spent 2 days trying to place an order and the website won't take my credit card. TWO DAYS. I now have a phone message and an email in to the company. They better call me tomorrow or I may take my business elsewhere. This is why I usually just go to the actual stores.
- HD has been working a crazy-long string of 16 hour days. Luckily, today he got home by about 4pm. FOUR! He did the shopping and made dinner and it was so, so, so nice to have him here. He leaves again at 4 am. *sigh*
- I just realized that I didn't plug in the tiny Christmas tree tonight. Read into that what you will.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Posted by Kendra HeadlessMom at 11:00 PM