... because I don't have much left in me today.
- I have 2 dental implants. One of the crowns falls off about every 5 years or so. It's been loose for a while now and fell off on Sunday. Monday I went in to get it cemented back in place. Which was great. Until I realized today that it was infected. So back to the dentist I went for antibiotics.
- Mouth pain is great for napping. I finally got some rest today. Not enough, though.
- Much of the west has been having crazy winds this week. While my house hasn't gotten more than a breeze, you wouldn't know it by the pain in my head. Between the wind and my tooth, I'm a mess above the neck!
- I've lost a day of Christmas prep. Pray for me on Friday as I dig in to finish and (hopefully!) start to decorate!
- Oh yeah, and prep for a little day called Thanksgiving. Thankfully, (heh,) I'm not hosting that this year. Side dishes, FTW!
- I have to give Libby a bath tomorrow too. She's a mess. I'm somehow going to have to figure out how to get her into the bathtub so I can use warm water. The hose is way too cold this time of year. Wish me luck!