Hey! Just a few thoughts that I need to dump:
- Today is my biggest hit day ever- over 125 and counting. Thanks, Shannon! Your WFMW really works for me!
- I did my pushups today after laying off since the 4th. I did a total of 91 but it was HARD! Remind me not to lay off for more than a day, mmmmmk? I may have to repeat this week- my form was terrible for most of them, but at least I got through.
- Steph from A Year of CrockPotting was on Rachel Ray today. I'm so bummed that I missed it! If you haven't checked her out yet, do. She's got tons of great recipes that you should be trying. (She's had over 30,000 hits-TODAY! WOW!)
- Carmen was featured in an article here. There is some pretty good explanations of 'mommyblogging' there, plus some of the answers as to why there are omissions of information in our writing.
- The fasting and praying is going well. I'm hearing from God, and in the future you will too, if you continue to read what I write!
Well, I think that's all for now. We're going to church tonight and I seriously need a shower!