It's Bloggy Giveaway time again! The week that we all drop to new productivity lows while trying to win all sorts of free stuff. Ahem.
Today's offering is a $30 Gift Certificate from Good For The Kids.
Angie seriously sounds like my kind of people with quotes like "I now operate Good for the Kids out of my home that I share with my very understanding family and a décor of Cardboard Box Brown." Sounds like a gal that I can do business with and hang out with. (Maybe she's got some headless issues of her own? Running a business out of her home with kids? Headless for sure.)
Where was this site when my kids were young? There are so many great things to find there that moms of little ones really NEED. Like this for my allergy/asthma kid:
asthma and allergy friendly® Stuffed Animal Toy Beanies Kids Preferred
Or maybe something for mom? I love these diaper holders-such a sassy name!
My Royal Heinie Brown and Pink Chocolate Kiss Daypack Diaper Wallet My Royal Heinie
Now for the details:
- Visit Good For The Kids, check out their nurture category (where these items came from.)
- Come back and leave me a comment-your comment MUST include the name of an item from their site (or you will not be chosen,) and a valid email address for me to contact you.
- This giveaway is open to ALL-including anyone overseas.
- You may enter once a day from now (Monday) until Friday, January 30, at 11:59 Pacific time.
- A winner will be chosen at random, and contacted by email on Saturday, January 31. You will have 3 days to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Now, don't forget to head on back to Bloggy Giveaways for more great giveaways!
Also listed at sweepstakes.com.