Thursday, January 1, 2009

Other People's Adventures

Or, These people are way smarter than me.

Blogroll


BlogNoshMag
Don't Try This At Home
Friday Playdate
Keetha
Mom to the Screaming Masses
Rocks in My Dryer
Something Funny Happened Today
The Bloggess
The ELFF Diet
The Queen B
Woulda Coulda Shoulda
A Mom Two Boys
Amy in Ohio
Busy Mom
doubleh-vay
Life at Tracey Speed
gwendomama
Joy Unexpected
June Cleaver Nirvana
Loralee's Loony Tunes
Lysa Terkeurst
Merlot Mom
Mommy Bits
Mommy Needs Coffee
Moosh in Indy
Owlhaven
Playgroups Are No Place For Children
Sarah and the Goon Squad
Serenity Now!
Simply A Musing Blog
Soliloquy
Sparks and Butterflies
The Glamorous Life
A Room of Mama's Own
Free Fringes
Fussy
Praying to Darwin
Attack of the Redneck Mommy
Whiskey in my Sippy Cup
Drama for Mama
Ramblings of a Red-Headed Step-Child
Mommy, I'm Home 2.0
Halushki
My Studio 13
Rocks in the Wash
Charming Bitch
Barking Mad
Backpacking Dad
Walking the Tightrope
The Newborn Identity
Kyooty Center
Craftastrophe
A Year of Slow Cooking
Velveteen Mind
Just Breathe
BooMama
Especially Heather
Conversion Diary
noveldoctor



Headless Mom

3 comments:

Erica M said...

I should make some kind of commitment to click through your entire blogroll and leave a comment, but for now I shall simply commit to saying thanks for adding me!

becca said...

Thank you for including me in this list! I'll be sure to visit your other sites too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.