A few things that just need to be said:
- People should realize that I can, within a reasonable doubt, figure out who you are when you come here and leave less than glowing comments. Especially on old posts, especially when you search my site for an hour. Just sayin'. (Although this will be lost on the actual perpetrators. I'll just find joy in the fact that my page views jumped yesterday. Ha!)
- Misspellings are killing me lately. I know that I make mistakes, we all do, but they are jumping out at me lately. Especially in titles. Ouch.
- My motivation has up and left. Gone. Buh'bye. That would mean for anything and everything-including getting out of bed in the morning, eating, walking, chores. Yep. All of it.
- The lack of motivation does not however translate into the lack of appetite. What's up with a stomach ache when I eat breakfast? The only thing that doesn't hurt my tummy is Honey Nut Cheerios. Not the greatest choice but it's the only thing that I can eat in the mornings without wanting to hurl. Aren't you glad you asked?
- I am having a non-bloggable situation that I'm really too old for. Seriously. I haven't been a teenager since the 80's and I refuse to revisit it.
- I'm so not ready for 100 degrees yet. I hate that part of summer, which is why I'd gladly live elsewhere. (Don't get me wrong...I love my friends here but yikes it's hot!)
- I'm ready for Headless Girl to be home for the summer, even though she'll be gone for a month in the middle. She gets home in about 2 weeks-Yay!
- Baseball season is fun for parents. Our 'socializing season' if you will.
Oops! I forgot to remind you to go on over and enter my giveaway!