Friday, November 18, 2011

Not Tonight

I am tired. It's already late.

Someone in my family needs my attention.

The boys need to be herded into bed, yet they're watching 20/20 or something like that. About polygamy. Niiiiice. Oh, and eggs. *shudder*

My goals for this weekend:

  • Post the 'after' picture of my living room before I screw it up again decorating for Christmas. 
  • Finish laundry. (HA! It's never really done.) 
  • Make sure the boys finish thank you notes and chores. 
  • Pay bills. 
  • Make a decision about Thanksgiving. (No, we still don't have plans. Maybe we'll just kiss and go to bed?)
  • Go through a couple of piles of papers and deal with what's there or throw it away.
  • Make some shopping lists: grocery, Costco, and Christmas. 
So there you go. A non-post-y-post. And I get to go to bed. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Headless Mom

1 comment:

kyooty said...

Laundry, Bills, coat hangers and dishes all multiply while you aren't looking.

Tada! magic!