I am tired. It's already late.
Someone in my family needs my attention.
The boys need to be herded into bed, yet they're watching 20/20 or something like that. About polygamy. Niiiiice. Oh, and eggs. *shudder*
My goals for this weekend:
- Post the 'after' picture of my living room before I screw it up again decorating for Christmas.
- Finish laundry. (HA! It's never really done.)
- Make sure the boys finish thank you notes and chores.
- Pay bills.
- Make a decision about Thanksgiving. (No, we still don't have plans. Maybe we'll just kiss and go to bed?)
- Go through a couple of piles of papers and deal with what's there or throw it away.
- Make some shopping lists: grocery, Costco, and Christmas.