Thanks to Walgreens for underwriting this post. I was paid as a member of the Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all mine. Visit http://www.walgreens.com/beauty
'Tis the week to freak out about all of those people that are on your list that you forgot to get something for.
That's only me? *ahem*
You can do it all in one place. No lie. At Walgreens.
A swing through my local Walgreens yesterday had me brimming with ideas. Check this out:
- For the college student/young adult with a small apartment: small appliances by Sylvania $14.99-26.99, all with a $5 rebate. I'd go with the rice cooker for $10.99 (after rebate.)
- For the tween girl: feather hair extensions, 2/$10.
- Various girls/women on your list: super soft fuzzy socks. For girls, with Dora the Explorer on them, ($3.99 each or 3/$10) So cute! Or for teens/women, 3 pack, 2/$12. That's 6 pairs, y'all!
- For the tween boy: AXE body wash, $6.49.
- For the 'local' enthusiast: sweatshirts with your city name, $19.99.
- Waterproof tote, in Burberry plaid print, $5.99.
- Fill it with: the above fuzzy socks,
- Wine! (Walgreens sells wine here in California. Score!)
- Anything (or everything?) from the Yes to Carrots line ($2.99-$20.49 regular price, on sale this week buy one, get one 50% off!) See also: Yes to Blueberries, Yes to Cucumbers.
- Any thick body moisturizer, like those by Eucerin, Udderly Smooth, Cetaphil, or Palmer's Cocoa Butter.
Wanna fill some stockings? In addition to your Great Aunt Matilda's favorite Chocolate Covered Cherries, get some of these:
- Chapstick or Carmex
- nail clippers
- fingernail decals
- eye shadow/mascara
- makeup remover wipes
- fleece baby blankets (only $1!)
So? What will you buy at Walgreens this year? You can tell me. I can keep a secret.