Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Grace in Small Things #2


I need a little Grace and Gratitude today. 5 things that I'm appreciating today:

1) Cloud cover and potentially rain. We had a little earlier but we need a lot. And so does the northwest. But for now I'm going to be thankful for the clouds that are blocking the burning sun.

2) My Libby. She is the Best Dog Ever.

3) A roof over our head and food in the cupboard.

4) Football. High school games start this week, youth games and NFL in 2 weeks. I desperately need a day of football to clear my head.

5) My Bible. It never fails to give me an attitude adjustment.

2 comments:

kyooty said...

Some days 5 things seem like so much and then once you start to write them down they fall into place. hugs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great list of appreciation. I wish I could get into football. I've always loved golf and this year has been one of my favorites for watching.