Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm coming out....

Not like that! I'm responding to a meme and since I now have a few posts under my belt I'm going to start soliciting, if you will. (My blog...really people. Get your minds out of the gutter!) I know that it has been a while since the original post but I really am new at this.

Oh yea, the meme...7-8 random facts about me:

* I have a tattoo, but don't blink, you might miss it.
* I'm a step-mom, but don't tell me that-she's mine!
* I hate mushrooms.
* I could eat chips and queso for 3 days straight and not get sick of it. (Although I might get sick, but for an altogether different reason.)
* I've lived here for 10 years and don't have any girlfriends.
* I may have recently make my first friend here. She's one of 'my girls' (like over here).
* I love winter-sweaters, boots, cold weather-all of it. Except I live in a warm climate. Nuts!

Well, now it's your turn. If anyone reads here please do your facts and leave a comment with the link to your post. I promise to come read!

No comments: