Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting Ready To Go

My first post about the GM Hybrid carpool is up over at BlogHer. Check it out! 


Ok, now that you're back I have to let you go. I have a boat-load of stuff to do: get the boys and Headless Dad out the door to go camping, get my stuff together, pack my stuff, do some cleaning up, finish my schwag (ask me later!), decide I didn't pack the right clothes, freak out. You know, all of the normal stuff that you do before meeting 1,000 new people

Anyhoo, keep reading, keep leaving comments-I promise I'm reading them! And I'll be back soon with updates from the trip.

Headless Mom

6 comments:

A Mom Two Boys said...

Yay! Yay! Tomorrow! Yay!

P.S. Did I send you my email yet? And I'm meeting AmyinOhio and JCK in the bar at 4ish...wanna join us? :0)

Rocks In The Wash said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear how it went.

KWolfAK said...

Fun fun and tell us EVERYTHING when you get back!!

owlhaven said...

Hope we get to meet up!

Mary, mom to many

Anonymous said...

Great blog name but how will I find you at BlogHer?

Still packing here in Los Angeles. Hope to spot you at the Westin!
@lindasherman

http://itsdifferent4girls.com/blog/2008/07/15/hugging-off-line-at-blogger-socials/

su said...

How cool.. You are going to be pooling with the Free Loaned GM hybrid?