Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recipes!

Two of my blogging idols are doing essentially the same thing this week. Today (Wednesday) June Cleaver Nirvana is having a recipe carnival, and tomorrow (Thursday) BooMama is having a crockpot-a-palooza. These are carnivals that I can get behind!

So, before you go off finding the yummy elsewhere, here are my entries:

White Chili -because you can never have enough mexacanny-tasting stuff.

Cowboy Stew- we're having this on Halloween night because it's easy, yummy, and mama is craving it. 90 degree weather be damned. (This link is to Steph's A Year of Crockpotting. She published my recipe back in July. I'm cheating on the typing, people, not stealing the recipe!)

One of these days I'll post some of my other favorites, but this will have to do for now!

Headless Mom

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

YUM! I love the second recipe and am going to try it soon. I made Taco Soup tonight cuz I love stuff like that. And I am totally intrigued by the canned potatoes. THANKS so much for linking!