Thursday, November 6, 2008

BFL- Week 10




(This is my second post of the day for those of you who are keeping track. NaBloPoMo says nothing about posting twice in a day, right? I can't let my BFL peeps down, now can I?)

THU, NOV 6
Denver at Cleveland

SUN, NOV 9
New Orleans at Atlanta
Tennessee at Chicago
Jacksonville at Detroit
Seattle at Miami
Green Bay at Minnesota
Buffalo at New England
St. Louis at NY Jets
Baltimore at Houston
Carolina at Oakland
Indianapolis at Pittsburgh
Kansas City at San Diego
NY Giants at Philadelphia

MON, NOV 10
San Francisco at Arizona
Combined total score- 28

·Bye: Cincinnati,Dallas,TampaBay, Washington







Holy cow these are hard games to pick this week, but I'll go for it. I have to stand by my Broncos, thank goodness it's only Cleveland. Anyway, head on over to Insta-mom's place for the rest of the action. And maybe I can fix this formatting problem before I have to post my winner's badge!





























































Headless Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even with CLE starting Brady Quinn?
The Donkeys might have a chance with a new quarterback in CLE.
Like the rest of the picks---
Dad