Wednesday, January 21, 2009

200

Carmen has got me going on another fitness challenge.

200 sit ups.

This one actually seems a little easy for me. Or at least I'm encouraged with how I'm starting. If you clicked over you saw that you are to take an initial test to see your starting level. I'm starting at 50.

If you have over 30 they suggest that you skip to week 3.

See? That's encouraging! A six week program and I've only got 4 to go! Whoot!

Want to join us/me? We'll be posting our updates every Friday over at the ELFF Diet, and sometimes I'll post mine here. Hopefully I'll keep up with this one since I quit the last one. Well, maybe I'll start that again too. We'll see.

Wish me luck!

Headless Mom

6 comments:

Sam said...

As luck has little to do with your success or "failure", I'll wish you tenacity. :)

Amazing Greis said...

Good luck! You can do it! We can all support each other!

Anonymous said...

Rock it Girlfriend! I hope that 6 pack comes shining through right quick! Swimsuit season is just around the corner.....*groan*

Tracey said...

I posted the email you sent me thanks. see my blog.

Scribbit said...

Sit ups? Check. PUSH ups? OH no!

Anonymous said...

You'll do great HM - GREAT! I know you have it in you. And if you need some support, all you need to do is holler. I'll give you tons!

I am proud of you for "putting it out there" for all the world to see/dis/push you forward.

You can do it!