Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Already?

Well, we're cutting the vaca one day short and going home tomorrow night. Hopefully this will be my last crap post from the mountains. Not that my pictures are crap, but you know what I mean. And I'm itching to talk more about BlogHer...One week, Baby!

The kids are ready to be home and see their dad, and sleep in their own beds.

And I'm ready do snuggle my sweetie. Oy, the empty bed gets lonely.

See you peeps soon-from Southern California!

Headless Mom

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a safe trip home.

Carmen said...

One week and we are holding each other's hands...

Amazing Greis said...

One week, one week, one weeeeeeek!

Can't believe it's a week away! See you in Chicago!!!

Rocks In The Wash said...

Wishing you safe travels!!!

kyooty said...

YAY! for getting to go "home to your own bed" :)