Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Lovely Women (and Men) That I Met at the OC Bloggers Ball

Debbie- Peace, Love and Momminess
Kelly- Just-Spotted
Sondra and Loren- The Land Of Gracious Living
Mom of the Month
Michele- Fun Orange County Parks
Carrie- This is Me Journals
StacyRae- FitnessMama and Body-Techniques
Jan Horton, Yorba Linda City Council Member
Ciaran- Momfluential, Popshopology, SocialLuxe, Francie-Pants.
Nik- Prose&Converse
Tami- ICan'tBelieveAnyoneWouldReadThis

And, of course, our lovely and glamorous hostess, Marcy. Without whom none of it would have been possible!

I wish I had gotten cards from the others that I met. I had a truly lovely time and can't wait for the next meet-up! (That means you, Suz!)

Headless Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lovely group of gals (and fun guys). Thanks for including me, so fun to meet everybody and be getting together in OC. Debbie

Suz Broughton said...

I know! I can't believe we didn't meet each other. next time for SURE!

nik said...

It was so great to meet you! Looking forward to next time!
-nik